SW Global is one of the first globally competitive technology companies to emerge from West Africa and penetrate the global information technology (IT) market. SW Global Ghana recruits Director of Technology
The Director of Technology will lead the creation and development of all integration and ongoing improvement related to technical facets of the company.
This individual will be expected to review, summarize, extend, and regularly update all product development and infrastructure plans, as well as appropriate budgets in conjunction with the strategic direction determined by the Executive Team.
- Develop an effective product development life cycle infrastructure regarding requirements gathering, design and review, code reviews, testing, benchmarking, build processes and documentation, with the key deliverables of timely product delivery and high levels of product quality as objectives.
- Assess the software development process with an eye toward development time, flexibility, user interface and client satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain detailed policies and procedures, goals and milestones to effectively manage the technical operations budget and resources.
Qualifications and Characteristics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field; Masters Degree Computer Science preferred
- 10+ years experience in the Information Technology industry
- 7+ years executive level strategic leadership in Software Development and Technical Operations in the IT industry
- There is no learning curve here the successful candidate must hit the ground running. software products and services industry knowledge must be current and progressive.
- Candidates with International experience required to bring diversity to the team.
- Competitive expat salary with a comprehensive benefit package, bonus, etc..
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of an exceptional team that rewards dedication and productivity – please send your resume outlining your qualifications along with your salary requirements for consideration.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected].
Be sure to include the position title in the subject line.
Contact Person : Beatrice
E-mail :[email protected]