Posted on :
8 Oct, 2013
• Position: Inside Sales Accounts Manager
• Department : Sales and Marketing
Purpose: To sell internet service and related products to potential customers.
• Manages and grows new customer relationships and increases sales revenue.
• Prospects for and develops new potential customers via telephone by tracking lead, researching and identifying the key contacts.
• Follows-up on leads, contacts and prospective customers.
• Identifies decision-makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
• Closes sales lead generated through inbound and outbound phone calls, trade shows and targeted account list.
• Interface with Key Accounts Managers to coordinate sales activities; create and deliver opportunities to Key Account Managers.
• Maintains, in the company’s database, current and accurate information regarding all leads, contacts and prospective customers.
• Performs any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• First degree with a minimum of four years hands-on experience in customer service and/or sale.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of internet service and related products.
• Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationship.
• Strong communication and listening skills, including ability to establish rapport over the phone and build credibility quickly.
• Strong time management skill.
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deal.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multi-task; take initiative and follow through.
• Professional in appearance with solid business acumen.
Location: Kokomlemle, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
The applicants should post jobs to:
Closing Date: 03 November, 2013
Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted.