Toptech Transport and Logistics Ltd is a leading road safety, transport and logistics consulting company.
1. Driving Instructors
Toptech Transport and Logistics ltd the leading road safety and transport and logistics consulting company wants for immediate employment, young men and women to be trained as driving instructors for Accra, Spintex and Koforidua Offices.
Required Skills or Experience
Qualifications for Driving Instructors:
- Must be able to speak fluent English.
- Must have at least M.V.M Intermediate or N.V.T.I or City and Guilds qualifications in Automobiles.
- Must possess a valid driving license “D” with at least five years experience.
- Must be above 27 years of age.
2. National Fleet Manager:
Our client, an international organization is seeking for suitably qualified person for immediate employment for the position: National Fleet Manager
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and direct the procurement of NBL vehicles; prepare vehicle specifications according to NBL needs; research and evaluate new vehicles; coordinate the purchasing and ensure optimal pricing and quality of vehicles for NBL; participate in related negotiation and quotation activities; oversee the selling or disposal of used NBL vehicles
- Coordinate and direct the operation of the NBL Fleet Tracking & Management System (NASA)
- Monitor and evaluate NBL vehicle maintenance, servicing and repair functions to identify needs and determine financial effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and programs to enhance financial effectiveness and d operational efficiency of assigned functions.
- Provide consultation to NBL sister companies (SSBL & RBCL) and others concerning vehicle maintenance, repair and procurement operations, projects and activities; provide technical information regarding related laws, codes, regulations policies, and procedures.
- Direct and participate in the preparation and maintenance of a variety of narrative and statistical reports, records and files related to vehicles, maintenance, repairs, projects, mileage, depreciation, financial activity and assigned duties.
- Develop and prepare the annual preliminary budget for vehicle maintenance, repair, operation, servicing and procurement functions; analyze and review budgetary and financial data; control and authorize expenditures in accordance with established limitations.
- Provide technical information and assistance to the Sales & Distribution Director regarding automotive needs and issues; assist in the formulation and development of policies, procedures and programs.
- Conducts Fleet Audits at agreed intervals
Required Skills or Experience
Minimum Knowledge & Experience:
- • Fleet Management
- • Logistics for large scale operations
- Computer literate, able to use power point, Excel, Word and able to compile, analyze and interpret sales statistics.
- Excellent inter personal skills
- Ability to mix with people from all walks of life
- Must be creative and resourceful
- Good people management skills
- Hands on Operations Style
How To Apply
Interested persons must send email to [email protected]
Closing date: 28 Feb, 2012