Posted on :
7 Jun, 2012
7 Jun, 2012
An international organization seeks a dynamic economic & trade coordinator to work in a busy multicultural environment dealing with economics, trade, commercial diplomacy, energy, and environmental issues.
Assisting develop trade relationships with important economic figures, including those in the business community, the government and opposition, non-governmental organizations, academia and multilateral & regional organizations. Reporting on and analyzing economic conditions and trends in the country.
S/he will be required to progress economic projects, exhibitions & fairs, issue publications, prepare briefings and materials for public outreach, research specific topics and search for data, liaise with governments and contacts in international, regional & non-governmental organizations, provide support to workshops, conferences and seminars.
• An academic degree in Economics/ Business management/ International Relations (or other relevant field).
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Good acquaintance of Economic & Trade establishment in Ghana, public & private.
• Excellent communications skills, both written & oral.
• Extensive knowledge of MS Office tools, mainly MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point; Skilled working in an internet environment.
• Must be able to effectively perform individually as well as interact in a team environment and be supportive of team members.
• Excellent references from both current & previous employers.
• On occasion, this position will require to work hours overtime and hours that vary from a normal work schedule.
• Excellent health condition & high personal hygiene
Salary and benefits will be presented upon an interview.
Relevant CV’s to be submitted to [email protected] later than June 30th 2012