Posted on :
6 Sep, 2016
6 Sep, 2016
Truck drivers provide an essential service to industrialized societies by transporting finished goods and raw materials over land, typically to and from manufacturing plants, retail and distribution centers. Truck drivers are also responsible for inspecting their vehicles for mechanical items or issues relating to safe operation. Others, such as driver/sales workers, are also responsible for sales and customer service.
The trailer driver is in charge of inspecting and servicing the truck and assisting in loading and unloading truck.
Job Title: Trailer Driver
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Inspect truck before and after trips and submit report indicating truck condition.
• Read bill of loading to determine assignment.
• Fasten chain or binders to secure load on trailer during transit.
• Load or unload, or assist in loading and unloading truck.
• Work as member of two-person team driving tractor with sleeper bunk behind cab.
• Service truck with oil, fuel, and radiator fluid to maintain tractor-trailer
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have a driver license grade F.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
How to Apply
All interested applicants should please send their CV’s and application to the HR via email:
Closing Date: 30 September, 2016