Posted on :
21 Nov, 2016
21 Nov, 2016
Since 2006, Tullow has had interests in two exploration licences offshore Ghana. Following seismic acquisition and interpretation, Tullow and its partners drilled two successful exploration wells in 2007. The wells discovered the major Jubilee oil field in the Gulf of Guinea’s Tano Basin. The Jubilee Cretaceous turbidite reservoir straddled both licences; Deepwater Tano and West Cape Three Points.
In October 2008, Tullow was appointed as the Jubilee field Operator and set about working with the partners and Government of Ghana on developing the field to bring Ghana its first major oil production. The Minister of Energy in Ghana formally approved the Jubilee field Phase 1 Development Plan and Unitisation Agreement on behalf of the Government of Ghana in July 2009. In November 2010, following a successful development programme, which included the building of a Floating Production Offtake Vessel (FPSO), first oil was achieved from the Jubilee field. This was some 40 months post the initial discovery well which represents the fastest ever comprehensive full scale deepwater development.
|Job Title:||Facilities Maintenance Officer|
|Location & Team:||Accra|
|Department||Facilities & Administration|
|Reports To:||Facilities Supervisor|
|Interacts With:||Internal: All Departments
|Supervises:||Directly supervises Maintenance Staff and Maintenance Contractors.
|Job Purpose:||Responsible for the safe maintenance, repair or replacement of equipment and systems, using best industry practice and system to ensure maximum benefit of accommodations, while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
|Responsibilities / Key Objectives:||Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Participate in objective setting and plan development for maintenance of office and residences
• Liaising with maintenance contractors to undertake routine servicing as well as breakdown and repairs in the various TGL office residences under the contract.
• Initiates, implements, and supervises the residence maintenance program based on best practices with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance.
• Monitors the use and inventories of maintenance supplies and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
• Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
• Communicates regularly with Maintenance Contractor, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
• Maintains and updates operating and training manuals for equipment in residences.
• Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
• Maintains safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures. Applying the permit to work procedure in the execution of all works.
• Ensures metropolitan regulations relating to the maintenance department are met at all times.
• provide timely feedback to all stakeholders on maintenance activities.
|Education & Experience:||