Posted on :
2 Jun, 2016
2 Jun, 2016
Unilever Ghana Limited is a Ghana-based company engaged in manufacturing of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG). The Company’s segments include Foods, Home Care and Personal Care. The Foods division includes spreads, tea, savory, oils, and health and wellness. The Home Care division comprises the laundry and household care categories. The Personal Care division includes skin cleansing and oral categories. The Company’s subsidiaries include United Africa Trust Limited, which is engaged in investment management; Swanzy Real Estate, which is engaged in real estate development, and Unilever Ghana Investments Limited, which is a holding company. The ultimate parent Company is Unilever PLC.
Job Title: Instruments & utilities engineer
· To ensure plant uptime in factories through effective management of
Steam generation, water supply and compressed air systems and chillers.
· To run energy reduction program to meet unilever sustainability standards.
· To plan and execute Utilities related projects for the factory’s innovation and expansion schemes within time and budget estimates
· Develops proposals for further Automation and Steam Supply improvement works for incorporation into project work programmes
· To prepare Maintenance plans and execute them effectively.
Critical success Factors for the Job