Established in 1998, UCL Financial Group is a diversified financial service provider based in Dhaka. UCL has operations in both the principal segments of financial market: Capital market and financing & investment activities. Together with its principal subsidiaries, UniCap Securities Limited and UniCap Investments Limited, UCL Group offers a wide range of complementary investment products like term/lease finance, SME finance, real estate finance, equity finance, etc., brokerage services, issue management, underwriting, portfolio management and corporate advisory services.
UCL has 5 offices located in Dhaka, Chittagong and Sylhet. UCL is a publicly traded company listed on both the Dhaka and Chittagong Stock Exchange.
Job Title: Snr Investment Analyst
- Develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities by anticipating market trends and employing sector knowledge
- Evaluate structure, negotiate, and close new transactions, portfolio restructurings, rescheduling, capital increases, equity sales, etc.
- Develop innovative and appropriate financial structures for complex transactions
- Conduct company valuations and due diligence
- Use strong negotiation skills to develop solutions and overcome impasses in straightforward and complex transactions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and develop specific investment opportunities
- Lead and manage project teams, mentor and develop staff
- Collaborate in developing sector and support related promotion work, including targeting potential investments and advisory work; and
- Coordinate closely with social, environmental, and technical assistance colleagues in order to add value to our clients’ businesses, find pragmatic solutions to the specific sector challenges, and achieve sustainable development impact
- Candidates will need to demonstrate a commensurate level of experience and will in addition need to demonstrate the ability to play a leadership role in areas such as formulating business strategy, developing new financial products, providing guidance to multiple teams on transaction enhancement, and setting standards for quality control.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bsc/BA or equivalent qualification Finance, Investment, Financial Mathematics, Real Estate Finance, Economics, etc
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in investment banking and or Advisory Consulting firm with a proven track-record of sourcing, structuring and closing investments in sectors such as financial services, real estate, mining, agriculture or health services.
- Strong business development and client relationship skills, track record and ability to focus on clients needs effectively
- Sound business judgment in identifying potential business partners
- Strong financial model skills; demonstrated ability to structure a variety of complex financial instruments (debt and equity)
- Ability to interact directly and independently with the senior management of potential clients, of financial and technical partners as well as senior government officials
- Ability to mentor junior investment staff
- Highly motivated, committed to highest ethical standards;
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and current CV to [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted