Posted on :
6 Apr, 2017
6 Apr, 2017
Upper Amenfi Rural Bank Ltd. is a financial institution and a financial intermediary that accepts deposits and channels those deposits into lending activities, either directly by loaning or indirectly through capital markets. They are a connection between customers that have capital deficits and customers with capital surpluses.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacancy in Upper Amenfi Rural Bank Ltd: Human Resource Manager.
• Analyse wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan
• Develop and maintain a human resource system that meets top management needs
• Recruit, interview, test and select employees to fill vacant positions
• Plan and conduct orientation for new employees to foster positive attitude towards company’s goal
• Keep records such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transaction such as promotions, transfers, performance reviews and terminations and employee statistics.
Qualification Required & Experience
• MBA Human Resource Management with 3 years work experience in a related field
• 1st Degree in Human Resource Management with 5 years work experience
How to Apply
Applications including detailed curriculum vitae should reach the: Secretary, Upper Amenfi Rural Bank Ltd P.O.Box 399, Dunkwa-On-Offin,
Closing Date: 30 April, 2017