Posted on :
24 Oct, 2016
24 Oct, 2016
Cape3 Services Limited is a Ghanaian Company which was incorporated in June 2009 and licensed by Petroleum Commission as an Upstream Service Provider.
Cape 3 Services Limited has built strong and reliable support services to all reputable sectors in Ghana and West Africa. We have our presence in La Cote d’Ivoire, Togo, Kenya, Mozambique and Congo.
We provide services in Human Resource, Immigration, Procurement, Vehicle Leasing (Light & Heavy Duty), Logistics Base Construction & Operations, Shipping / Freight Forwarding and Oil & Gas Newsletters.
We are committed to QHSE requirements at every level of our company’s service delivery and train our personnel in harmony with local and international standards.
Job Title: For Supply Chain Manager (Subcontract, Buyer, Expeditor)
• Formulate and implement supply chain strategies, systems, policies, and procedures to achieve the strategic goals of the supply chain function.
• Coordinate supply chain service levels and benefits delivery across total procurement spend and related contracts, procurement, materials management and logistics.
• Facilitate the timely establishment of commercially astute and legally robust contractual arrangements.
• Drive key commercial negotiations to ensure the best long term sustainable outcome for the business.
• Establish commercial alignment with vendors to ensure that the integrated benefits, requirements and objectives of the business are met.
• Lead the centralized supply chain team to provide efficient contracts and vendor administration and contract services to operations.
• Assume full responsibility for the implementation, operation, maintenance and performance of supply chain systems across all operations.
• Assist in major global procurement ventures undertaken to ensure that strategic supply opportunities are explored, evaluated and implemented.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to supply chain personnel to ensure the acquisition and retention of relevant competencies to achieve the strategic goals of the supply chain function.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Tertiary qualifications in Supply Chain Management or a similar business discipline.
• Must possess at least 3-5 years hands-on experience in supply chain and contract management in the mining industry, or in a reputable institution, including experience, in tendering, evaluating, negotiating and establishing high value sustainable contracts.
• At least 2 years of work experience at a management level.
• Excellent contract negotiations skills.
• Ability to quantify risks and provide guidance on best-fit practices and principles.
• Sound analytical skills and an excellent attention to details.
• Must be strategically focused and results-driven.
• Medically fit for the position and environment.
How to Apply For the Job
Qualified applicants may apply with detailed curriculum vitae by e-mail to:
[email protected] making the position being applied for the subject of the mail and the CV as a word attachment.
Closing Date: 20 November, 2016