A very good company needs the services of a
Job Title: Logistics, procurement and customer relations
Oversee the movement, distribution and storage of JustFresh produce.
- Manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs
- Use/create information systems to coordinate and control the order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers;
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions;
- Project manage, set objectives, plan projects, work on new supply strategies, plan vehicle and delivery routes;
- Oversee the movement, distribution and storage of JustFresh produce
- Control the flow of incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure customers receive products on time.
- Improve the efficiency of our supply chain
- Create policies or procedures for logistics activities
- Create and maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation
- Negotiate transportation rates or services. Manage bikers and drivers.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting
- Research and implementation of authority, local and state registration/regulations in operating restaurants and food chain outlets
- Research and implement export regulation and standards for JustFresh and partners’ products.
- Marketing of our fruit, veggies and produce delivery
- Plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
- Develop and maintain a database of suppliers of produce and their prices. Record price dynamics and change in price patterns
- Buy produce from farmers and markets. Ensure they meet the right standards and are of high quality. (Produce for daily restaurant needs and delivery service)
- Daily and Weekly purchase of items for East Legon and Labone daily
- Coordinate with kitchen staff and ensure that they are never out of stock.
- Receive daily opening and closing stock from Kitchen staff
- Prepare daily purchase budget and reconciliation
- Handling, managing of JustFresh hotline number
- Develop good customer relationship
- Create and manage customer database, ordering pattern and feedback
- Coordinate delivery of produce from the Kitchen to the customer
- Ensure that customers are always happy, and complaints are treated seriously
- Send messages/whatsapp/email to existing customers daily. Take minute by minute, hourly, daily orders through the JustFresh phone.
How To Apply
Fill Our Forms Online