Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT”) is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) is the leading platform and productivity company for the mobile-first, cloud-first world, and its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
Microsoft refers to Microsoft Corp. and its affiliates, including Microsoft Mobile Oy, a subsidiary of Microsoft. Microsoft Mobile Oy develops, manufactures and distributes Lumia and Asha and Nokia X mobile phones and other devices.
Job Title: Services Account Executive
The Services Account Executive (AE) is a trusted advisor to Microsoft’s Enterprise customers. Working closely with your Enterprise & Partner Group (EPG) colleagues to ensure a “One Enterprise” customer experience, you lead the Microsoft Services virtual team to provide your customer with the solutions needed to make a difference in their business and for their customers.
- Understand and anticipate your customer’s business needs, and offer the right Microsoft solutions to meet those needs.
- Demonstrate the business value of Microsoft solutions within your customer(s), focusing on how we can help them achieve their desired business outcomes, enabled by digital transformation
- Ensure that your customers are using and/or consuming the Microsoft services and products they have purchased.
- Orchestrate the Microsoft virtual team, including partners where appropriate, that supports you in selling and supporting your customer(s).
- Meet your revenue and priority targets, maintaining a healthy pipeline to ensure appropriate velocity and coverage to meet quota, and providing accurate forecasts.
Experience & Results
Degree Qualified – BA or BSc
5+ years of experience in solution sales
Knowledge & Capabilities
Executes recognized sales strategies and processes including: account planning; pipeline & opportunity management & forecasting; & deal strategy, close planning & stakeholder management
Understands market-specifics for at least 1 sector/industry
Skills & Competencies
- Delivers value in Customer relationships, based on customer business outcomes and priorities
- Demonstrates listening and consultative role-modelling using “story-telling”
- Develops strong relationships with Business Decision Makers and Technical Decision Makers throughout the customer’s organization
- Communicates clearly and persuasively
- Ensures proactive customer planning, championing the importance of joint planning both internally (across the internal virtual sales teams) and with the customer
- Leverages business model, industry and vertical expertise to create plans and solutions
- Proactively seeks and leverages diverse organizational perspectives to bring together creative, relevant customer solutions that drive business impact
- Creates, and sustains partnerships and virtual teams with other Microsoft and Partner stakeholder groups to provide value for customers
- Builds and sustains long-term and profitable customer relationships, successfully balancing customer satisfaction and revenue growth