Posted on :
24 Oct, 2016
24 Oct, 2016
Standard Chartered Ghana (officially Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Limited) is a banking and financial services company in Ghana, and an 80% subsidiary of Standard Chartered. They are listed on the stock index of the Ghana Stock Exchange, the GSE All-Share Index. Operating since 1896, it is one of the oldest companies in Ghana. It is the successor to the Bank of British West Africa in Ghana.
Job Title: Client Service Executives
1. Attend to and manage customer queries, requests and complaints
2. Deliver quality service projecting a professional and warm image
3. Introduce self service delivery channels to customers and assist customers to sign-up such service as well as on the usage.
4. Assist in sales generation activities via tele-consulting calls and in-branch tag on and referrals
5. Assist the branch manager/Branch Sales and Service Executive in preparing for sales related functions
6. Assist in sales support activities
7. Ensure compliance with:
a. “Guidelines and Procedures on “Know your Customer” for Account Opening and “Guidelines and Procedures on cross-Border Account Opening Referral” issued by Group Business and Operations risk
b. Controls and Procedures on “Know your Customer” and Customer Due Diligence introduced to address money laundering prevention and compliance risk
c. “Guidelines for the submission of Suspicious Transactions Reports” issued by Head, Legal & Compliance/Country Money Laundering Prevention Officer
8. Initiate referrals of any business to appropriate officers.
9. Processing of Non Financial Instructions
10. Appointed as custodian for captured cards sided key
11. Appointed the custodian for branch ATM cards
12. Appointed the backup Custodian for Cheque Books, Visa Sheets, Fixed deposit and Counter cheques
13. Appointed the custodian for Drive Safe Sticker and Cover note box
Health and Safety Tips
A. Ensure that the health and safety message is well understood by you
B. Comply with legislations and mandatory codes of practices and standards, applicable in Ghana
C. Ensure that Group Policy on Health and Safety is being adhered to by you.
D. Take reasonable care for the health & safety of co-workers.
E. Cooperate with management to support and promote Health and Safety in the workplace;
F. Your actions do not put others at risk;
G. Work in a healthy and safe manner;
H. Encourage others to work in a healthy and safe manner;
I. Report all accidents, and incidents
J. Bring to the attention of management any hazard in the workplace.
1. (Back up) Cheque book delivery ( including segregated)
2. ATM cards delivery (including captured cards)
3. Greet and educate customers on thee usage of direct banking channels
4. Receive mails/ stop payment and other instructions from customers.
5. Receive ad investigate customers instructions
6. Respond to general enquiries.
7. Resolving customer complaints
Qualifications and Skills
A first degree
* 2-3 years general banking experience
* Strong customer service orientation
* Salesmanship energy and drive
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Sound knowledge of bank’s products
* Sound knowledge of banking practices and theories
* Excellent presentation skills
* Sound PC skills