Posted on :
11 Jan, 2017
11 Jan, 2017
VisionFund Ghana is part of a network of International Microfinance Institutions working in 32 countries across Africa, Asia, Latin America. Middle East and Eastern Europe. VisionFund is a subsidiary of World Vision International and we work in partnership to unlock the economic potential for communities to thrive, by providing financial empowerment to families to create jobs and incomes that improve the well-being of children. VisionFund Ghana Money Lending Limited has 11 branches across the 10 regions of Ghana and serves clients in mostly Rural and Peri Urban communities.
Job Title: Branch Manager
• Report to: Regional Manager
• To provide leadership to a team of branch staff to deliver social and business ‘objectives of the branch.
• To provide effective leadership for the day-to-day activities of the branch.
• To ensure operational policies/systems are adhered to and adequately implemented.
• To ensure effective training programs are conducted for staff to strengthen and update their skills in micro finance administration.
• To submit monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, portfolio and impact reports of the branch.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor University Degree preferably in Business with emphasis in MicroFinance/Development Finance or knowledge of specialized principles or techniques equivalent to those that would normally be obtained through a college/university academic program or in-depth specialized training program directly related to the work to be performed.
• 2 years’ experience in a Regional/Area Management position
• 5 years’ experience within a Financial Institution.
• Must have good business development skills and relate well with people from diverse backgrounds
• Must have a good knowledge in microfinance methodologies, products and services
• Must be very conversant with VF Ghana’s core objectives and business model
• Must be dynamic, innovative and self-motivated
• Must be willing and able to work effectively under pressure and be goal oriented
• Must have strong organisational abilities
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified individuals should send their applications titled: ‘Regional Manager?’ + Preferred Location and CVs, to:
PMB CT 78
Closing Date: 17 January, 2017
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted