WebTek is more than a website design company. We create impactful designs, craft elegant user experiences, produce interactive marketing campaigns with measurable results, and build web applications that work seamlessly. If you are looking to take your brand to the next level, or launch a campaign that generates revenue please feel free to get in touch with us.
We’re dedicated to providing a smooth service that fulfills your requirements. As well as stunning designs and great features in our web projects, we also offer tireless support and frequent updates for a better customer experience.
Our esteemed company needs the services of very active dynamic female personal assistant to our CEO(Chairman Executive Officer). Our CEO is a high profile personality with a busy commitment both home and outside Ghana.
Job Title: Female Personal Assistant
Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist the CEO in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences.
- Filter emails and calls highlight urgent correspondence(s).
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations, and other requests.
- Schedule meetings on behalf of the CEO
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Remuneration very attractive.
- Commensurate with international standards.
Required Skills or Experience
Skills (all essential):
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the CEO’s office.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
- Attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
- Confident and able to work with own initiative and with limited supervision
How to Apply
Applicants should send CV to my email address at – [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.