Posted on :
13 Feb, 2014
13 Feb, 2014
Our Client is a limited liability company registered in Ghana, Liberia and Nigeria. It is a private company domiciled in Ghana and operates as aholding company to a number of subsidiaries in various sectors and markets.
Their main objective of is to acquire and build capacity in the various companies and to harness the strengths of the group to ensure the synergies are leveraged to the benefit of all companies in the group leading to optimum results and maximized stakeholder value.
Position: Client Investment Officer
Reporting to: Client Investment Manager
• A sales and marketing role that aims at positive contribution to the growth of a profitable portfolio of investors and borrowers within the approved policies thereby achieving agreed targets and profitability.
• Sales/Marketing- Client orientation personnel establishes and grows the client base of the company, promotes and raises the brand awareness/ popularity of products and the company as a whole. The personnel also grow the profit margin of the company as well provides basic follow-up and adds value to services. Clearly establishes mutual expectations with clients to ensure satisfaction and create long term relationship with clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as a liaison between the company and the client
• Maintain a pipeline of prospective clients
• Listening to client requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
• Prepares call reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
• Maintaining, developing and expanding portfolios and relationships with existing customers to ensure continuous growth.
• Gain a clear understanding of clients’ businesses and requirements
• To track competitor activities, products, prices and other business related information and update
• Execute Marketing Plan in consultation with management
• Formulates marketing and other strategies with the team Conducts research on clients feedback, identify new business opportunities and threats to the company.
• creating detailed proposal documents and presentations for clients
• Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with clients within approves limits.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have first degree in Business Administration (Marketing) or any related field from a recognized Institution.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years’ working experience in similar role
• Must have existing portfolio of corporate clients
• Experience in selling/marketing financial products.
Knowledge, Skills and abilities
• Candidate should have an experience in sales and marketing techniques.
• Strong interpersonal communication, influencing and relationship building skills
• Should have good presentation skills
• Should be a team player
• Fluent in English
• Should be able to generate new leads and follow up with the existing customers.
• Ability to work under immense target pressure is very crucial.
• Creative thinking, solution provider, result oriented, team player
• Good leadership and presentation skills
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified and interested candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to
Closing Date: 28 February, 2014
Note: Kindly indicate the position as the subject in the mail, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.