World Vision International is a Christian Relief, Development and Advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice.
Job Title: Cluster Manager
To provide leadership and management to cluster staff (of 2 to 3 Area Programs) by ensuring that allocated Area Programs resources are used as per World Vision Ghana and World Vision International policies, procedures and standards to attain quality program performance.
- The positions is based in Savelugu – Northern Region
- S/He reports to the Northern Regional Operations Manager.
- Ensure that Area Programs yearly planning and budgeting process is done in a participative and inclusive approach with all partners (Government, Churches, local NGO, CBO) for quality and sustainable development.
- Coordinate proper and timely implementation and monitoring of development and grants programs/projects within the cluster as per indicated in the planning documents.
- Oversee evaluation and baseline processes of the cluster programmes following World Vision Ghana and World Vision International standards, tools and guidance.
- Ensure that sponsorship and child protection standards are adhered to and they are adequately integrated into programming for community transformation.
- Ensure staff capacity & skills development and performance management (including timely review and performance appraisal) in the cluster.
- Facilitate and strengthen networking relationships with government, church, faith based organization leaders and other key partners.
- Prepare and submit quality and timely monthly, quarterly, bi –annual and annual Area Programs narrative and financial reports.
- Facilitate planning, coordination, implementation, monitoring and reporting.
Required Skills or Experience
- BA/Bsc Degree in Economics, Agriculture, Business Administration and Development studies/planning Social Science or other related field. Master’s Degree in one of the above is preferred.
- Certificate in Project Management
- 3-5 years’ experience in programme/project management.
- Working experience in community development is preferred.
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should apply through World Vision Website:
The deadline for submission of application is 5th September, 2016.
- As a Child focused organization, World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children.
- All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
- World Vision is an equal opportunity employer.
Women are particularly encouraged to apply