A leading and reputable international pharmaceutical company is looking for experienced and highly motivated persons for:
1. Job Description
Job Title: Sales Executives & Customer Service Executives
Qualification Required & Experience
The minimum requirement are:
An HND / Diploma in Dispensing Technologist or Technician from a recognised institution
An HND in Marketing (Candidate must have a science background at secondary level) from a recognised institution
Graduate in a science-related field (Biochemistry, Agro science etc) from a recognised institution
• Prior experience in Pharmaceutical Sales
• Class B Driver’s License
• Member of a professional group is an advantage
• Knowledge in Microsoft office suite and tally software
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should forward their applications to:
Or call: 0577-739712
Closing Date: 19 August, 2016
2. Job Description
Job Title: Proposals Officer
- Responsible for ensuring that accurate and appropriate Proposal and Bill of Quality are put together
- Working closely with the departmental and technical managers to coordinate the process for customer inquiries.
- Reviewing customer user requirement specifications and defining customer proposal requirements.
- Producing accurate and timely proposals which reflect the requirements of customers and meet commercial targets.
- Liaising with suppliers and sub-contractors to obtain relevant information for the submission of proposals.
- Preparing cost build ups and presenting final cost prices for quotations to management for official approval prior to submission.
- Attending pre-tender meetings and visiting clients or project sites where appropriate.
- Attending post tender meetings and contributing to process improvements.
- Maintaining the proposals database to ensure the company can track conversion rates and improve future proposals.
- Liaise with department head to organize proposal governance meeting.
- Record all RFQ, RFP, PI and PO in proposal database.
- Liaise with finance to prepare pro-forma invoice for all quotation.
Required Skills or Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in preferably in an engineering or related subject (i.e. Building Technology or Civil Engineering, Quality Survey, Telecommunication And Electrical Engineering).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in two of the above mentioned industry.
- Evidence of working to deadlines and managing budgets.
- Must have a thorough understanding of drawings and bills of materials together with routing to allow cost to be estimated.
- Build strong working relations with other departments especially finance, engineering and supply chain departments.
- Involve communication directly with the client to gather a good understanding of their precise needs, and using that information to formulate an accurate and appropriate proposal.
- Ability to read technical drawings and specifications.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical clients.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Proficient with the usage of MS-Office (Microsoft outlook, excel, PowerPoint and word) &CAD application
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]