The West Africa Examinations Council, a sub-regional organisation responsible for the conduct of a variety of examinations in Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, of the five countries the English-speaking West African countries.
The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians to fill the following vacancies at its Head Office in Accra and Branch Offices in the Regional Capitals.
Responsible for maintaining various types of printing equipment such as offset lithographic and digital presses.
- Undertake preventive maintenance
- Undertake minor repairs of office equipment
- Undertake minor repairs of office equipment and electrical faults
- Arrange for major repairs and maintenance of printing equipment and electrical installations
Remunerations: The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive
Required Skills or Experience
- Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE ‘O’ LEVEL with credits in at least five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics and HND in Electrical Engineering and Control Systems from a recognized Polytechnic
- Applicants must have at least three (3) years post-qualification work experience with AC and DC electrical systems and components
- Strong aptitude for electrical and mechanical systems
- Fault-tracing skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and with multiple teams
How To Apply
Interested persons should send their Curriculum vitae and handwritten applications stating qualifications, experience, age and other relevant information including telephone numbers to:
Acting Head, HRM
The West African Examinations Council
P. O. Box 917
Or Collect application forms direct from Ag. Head, HRM, WAEC, Accra, behind Ridge Hospital, Accra
Closing date: 30 Sep, 2011