Posted on :
17 May, 2016
Job Title: Security Guard
1) Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
2) Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
3) Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
4) Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
5) Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
6) Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
7) Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
8) Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
9) Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
10) Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations and to provide personal protection.
11) Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
12) Drive and guard armored vehicle to transport money and valuables to prevent theft and ensure safe delivery.
13) Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning, furnace, or boiler
How to Apply
Please send your cvs and applications to [email protected] call 0501527511 for more information.