Posted on :
28 Oct, 2013
28 Oct, 2013
The Successful Candidate will be entirely responsible for Administering the NGO, including all Media strategies, Fundraising Initiatives of the Organization. Developing proposals for Sponsorship Syndication, Coordinating Donor Relationship Professionally. Generating new ways for raising funds. Organizing public events. Writing Reports, Monitoring and Evaluating Fundraising Activities of the Organization.
Job Title: Administrator
YEES AFRICA is a Charity organisation, established to enable train and equip Africa Youth and the Disabled to sustainable and rewarding employment / business ownership.
Our overarching mission is to Eradicate poverty by providing, coordinating and supporting youth employment / entrepreneurial opportunities.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must have professional training in PR, Journalism, Communication, Advertising, Event Management, or equivalent.
• You must possess excellent Communication Skills; written and Orally.
• Must have command over the English Language.
• A second language in French, Spanish, German Chinese will be an big plus, but not a must.
• You must be people’s person at all times.
How To Apply For The Job
Send email to:
Closing Date: 20 November, 2013