Zormelo & Associates is made up of an outstanding team of highly experienced and qualified permanent staff and associates who together work to add value to clients′ businesses. What differentiates the company from others is its in-depth and excellent understanding of the Ghanaian and West African environment.
We have a reputation for practicality mixed with intellectual rigour, ensuring that what is implemented is practical and sustainable to clients. Tried and tested change management methodology is applied at every stage of the project cycle. Our approach is to understand your needs, give you a menu of solutions and work with you to apply the best interventions for your company.
Our client is looking for result oriented and highly motivated individual to fill the position of
Job Title: General Manager
- Develop and implements advertising campaigns as well as executing integrated marketing and advertising programs for clients.
- Develop and plan marketing strategies through innovation and monitoring of the current and future trends of customer needs as well as competitors.
- Provide professional advice to clients in terms of strategy and direction, production, media planning and buying.
- Conduct marketing research about industry periodically to ensure the agency always has the competitive advantage through differentiated strategies and services.
- Strategize and lead all the Agency’s Pitches to Prospective clients and grow the Agency’s revenue and profitability.
- Provide expert directions regarding promotions, brand development, media channels, and Positioning as well as other key information for marketing success.
- Design, develop and manage unique digital or web project that meets clients specified objectives and delivered through cost effective processes.
- The candidate must possess BSc Marketing or in a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years’ senior management advertising agency experience and a thorough knowledge of strategy, media and creative development.
- Must be experienced in Sales, Advertising, marketing, brand development and product positioning.
- Must be an expert in Advertising analysis and exposure to regulatory requirements would be an added advantage.
- High level of IT skills especially in any relevant design and art packages will be an advantage.
- A strong working knowledge or experience in designing, brand development, web management and marketing consulting.
- Clear understanding of all types of promotion to include but not limited to; print, web, social, mobile TV/Video.
- Ability to lead and manage projects from conception to completion.