Zormelo & Associates is made up of an outstanding team of highly experienced and qualified permanent staff and associates who together work to add value to clients′ businesses. What differentiates the company from others is its in-depth and excellent understanding of the Ghanaian and West African environment.
We have a reputation for practicality mixed with intellectual rigour, ensuring that what is implemented is practical and sustainable to clients. Tried and tested change management methodology is applied at every stage of the project cycle. Our approach is to understand your needs, give you a menu of solutions and work with you to apply the best interventions for your company.
Job Title: Facility Manager
The selected individual will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective day to-day administration of the Company, including, but not limited, to the interpretation and implementation of policy decisions, strategic planning and policy analysis, monitoring and evaluation. S/he will report to the Board of Directors.
- Ensure effective and efficient revenue mobilization drive and judicious use of resources
- Direct the annual budgeting and planning process for the achievement of the organisation’s goals
- Monitor and ensure strict enforcement of all regulatory directives, instructions and policies by the company
- Monitor and coordinate the implementation and enforcement of all internal policies Provide strategic direction and ensure the efficient supervision and coordination of both the technical and administrative activities of the company for the achievement of its objectives
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders including the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority, the Ministry of Roads and Transport, the Ghana Police Service (MTTU), the Ghana Road Safety Commission and the G.P.R.T.U, among others
- Participate in road usage and vehicle management fora on Television and radio
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Board.
- At least a University Degree with a major in Finance, Business Administration or Economics. An MBA will be an advantage.
- At least fifteen (15) years professional experience, seven (7) of which should have been in a management role. Managerial experience within a similar role will be an advantage
- Proven leadership track record driving business performance
- Excellent people and team skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of profitability and risk drivers
- Strong mentoring & coaching experience to a team with diverse skills
- Ability to guide, direct, motivate and inspire others to action.
- Ready to travel when needed.
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com