Zormelo & Associates is made up of an outstanding team of highly experienced and qualified permanent staff and associates who together work to add value to clients′ businesses. What differentiates the company from others is its in-depth and excellent understanding of the Ghanaian and West African environment.
We have a reputation for practicality mixed with intellectual rigour, ensuring that what is implemented is practical and sustainable to clients. Tried and tested change management methodology is applied at every stage of the project cycle. Our approach is to understand your needs, give you a menu of solutions and work with you to apply the best interventions for your company.
Job Title: First Cashiers
To manage the activities within the cashiering unit and oversee the balancing of cash drawers of cashiers on a day to day basis. The selected candidate will be required to
- Monitor and oversee the work of the cashiering team on a day-to-day basis.
- Assign the workload to the team and make decisions on various daily demands.
- Provide coaching to cashiers especially new team members to enhance their performance.
- Ensure that each customer’s transactions are processed accurately, efficiently and timely manner.
- Handle customer problems and inquiries and ensure that any customer complaints are handled immediately.
- Manage bank deposit activities and make sure that cash is counted accurately at the end of each day/shift and any discrepancies are corrected and managed.
- Identify and correct cash register errors and take measures to ensure that further errors do not happen.
- Generate and maintain account related reports.
- A degree from a recognised University with at least three (3) years working experience in the banking sector. Must have worked as a Cashier for at least a year.
- Working knowledge of banking operations, practices and regulations.
- Must possess supervisory and leadership skills
- Working knowledge of banking products.
- Knowledge of credit policies/procedures and other related regulatory requirements.
- Customer service orientation,
- Problem solving skills and decision making abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent numerical interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Suite