Zormelo & Associates is made up of an outstanding team of highly experienced and qualified permanent staff and associates who together work to add value to clients′ businesses. What differentiates the company from others is its in-depth and excellent understanding of the Ghanaian and West African environment.
We have a reputation for practicality mixed with intellectual rigour, ensuring that what is implemented is practical and sustainable to clients. Tried and tested change management methodology is applied at every stage of the project cycle. Our approach is to understand your needs, give you a menu of solutions and work with you to apply the best interventions for your company
Job Title: Relationship Manager (3 Positions)
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for managing assigned portfolio of accounts and market for new business with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction whilst achieving set targets. The successful candidate will report to the Head, Business Banking
- Proactively manage relationships with existing clients while marketing for new business
- Arrange regular visits to clients’ business premises, make regular telephone calls and generally maintain regular contacts with all customers in assigned portfolio.
- Liaise with Loan Officer (and Centre Manager in need) to assess customers’ credit requirements and formulate limit applications for consideration by the Credit Analyst/appropriate approving authority.
- Carry out physical inspection of assets proposed as security.
- Review customers’ facilities at least two months before expiry in conjunction with Loan Officer or Centre Manager.
- Establish good business relationships with existing customer transferred from regional branches and market for new businesses with the view of ensuring that a substantial portion of their business is channeled through the Bank.
- Prospect for new business to grow the Bank’s business banking portfolio
- Minimum of first degree in any field or equivalent professional qualification
- Must have at least 3 years banking experience preferably in a frontline or sales role
- Must possess good knowledge of credit risk management
- Must have a good understanding of economic climate, trade finance, business acquisition and portfolio management
- Must have good knowledge of banking products, practices and regulations
- Must possess good interpersonal skills, including communication and networking skills