Assistant Project Manager
ZTE is multinational telecommunication equipment providing company which is seeking to employ dedicated, experienced and qualified person for the position below.
To manage and ensure the implementation of the project in line with prescribed policies for the achievement of set objectives in the telecommunication industry.
- To provide leadership for the co-ordinated implementation of the project activities and assisting the Project Manager with engineering plans to carry out day to day management of the project in the telecom industry.
- To assess and make recommendations on requests for payments and counter-sign all payments relating to the project as well as ensuring a team building to facilitate the achievement of the project objectives.
- Report project status to the project manager periodically and Manage Service Team in a fixed time interval (weekly, monthly etc);
- Tracking of project compliant and providing one stop solutions to them and management of outsourced engineers, risk and change management
- To compile periodic narrative reports from various project activities and submit to the project manager
- Ensure that the KPI of all the project team is met
- To promote visibility, and oversee evaluation of the project
Required Skills or Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management with not less than four years work experience in a related field or at most Msc in Project Management from a recognised university with not less than two years experience in a telecommunication field
- Possess good interpersonal communications and negotiation skills with presentation and documentation skills
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills in English
- Good at Microsoft office especially MS-Project, GPS and other tools
Closing: 31 Aug, 2011