Posted on :
27 Jun, 2018
27 Jun, 2018
The IT support officer is responsible for all aspects of our hardware, software installations for our local shops and our Accra Head office. This role is responsible for troubleshooting any internet issues with our Head Office and local providers.
Job Title: IT Support officer
· Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks
(Internet), printers and scanners
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
· Installing necessary software on computers
· Providing technical support across shops and in head office.
· Responding in a timely manner to product problems in shops, on your own or
through collaboration with our Head Office and external business partners.
· Securing all shop computers by restricting access on browsers and locking or hiding Wi-Fi passwords to unauthorized persons.
· Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
· Testing new gaming technology
· Training staff members
· Any other duties assigned by Country Manager or anyone delegated by him.
· A qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computing or Engineering
· Three years’ work experience within an IT role
· A technical, logical thought process
· Problem-solving skills
· An ability to stick to deadlines
· An ability to prioritise and delegate
· A keen eye for detail
Please check our website on www.138.com
Job to close on the 27th June 2018
Due to the large number of applicants we won’t be able to get to every application. If you don’t hear from us within 14 working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion