This is a entry mid-senior position with the first four to six months in our Ghana operation. Once successful a permanet postion will be offered in one of our other operations.
Job Title: Operations Manager
Operation manager to report to the Country Manager
The Operations Manager is responsible for the aspects of the retail and network operations including: regional staff, managers, cashiers and agents. The role is responsible for increasing sales, monitoring P&L and ensuring compliance with the company’s standard operating procedures.
- Ensuring all outlets are setup to specification and that products are always running.
- Review and analysis of retail and network sales.
- Review all training records.
- Ensures that all managers & staff are trained to the required standards
- Conducts appraisals for managers with regular meetings to set targets and goals.
- Follow up on customer complaints and feedback.
- Assist with developing the sales network of agents.
- Submit monthly and quarterly reports for sales/margin performance.
- Managing, motivating and supporting store managers with specific issues, such as staffing and business management.
- Sales and retail staff recruitment.
- Performs other duties pertinent to the position job as assigned by Country manager.
Communication & Working Relationships
- Works closely with store managers and country manager to ensure the consistent implementation of company standards.
- Coordinates with different departments in head office to guarantee effective communication.
- Interacts with customers to follow-up on their satisfaction, requests, and complaints.
- Manages operational issues on a daily basis.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- Previous management role within Africa essential.
- Excellent operations knowledge of retail.
- Skills in managing people, setting goals/targets, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ideally experience from gaming and lottery but if not, at least a genuine interest of sports betting and lottery.
Due to the large number of applicants we won’t be able to get to every application. If you don’t hear from us within 14 working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion