A leading financial services provider with over 97 years of banking in Ghana and a well established local presence. Barclays Ghana is a member of the Barclays Africa Group Limited (BAGL), which is majority-owned by Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Africa Group Limited is one of Africa’s major financial services institutions offering personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate & Investment banking and wealth management products and services as well as bancassurance.
We combine our global expertise and product knowledge with the rich experience and appreciation of the local environment to bring the best of banking to our people like no other.
Job Title: Product Manager| Credit Cards
To support the growth of Barclays Credit Card by driving & delivering local & global credit card product development & management, working closely with both the in-country and Barclays Africa Management, Consumer banking teams and other supporting areas in the bank.
Education and Experience Required
- Degree Graduate
- At least three years Retail Management Experience.
- At least 2 years of detailed knowledge of the Credit card business and policies
Knowledge & Skills: (Maximum of 6)
- A comprehensive knowledge of Barclays Africa products and systems that support them, and a good understanding of Barclays Group products.
- A comprehensive knowledge of Barclays Africa Credit card issuing offering
- A detailed understanding of product offerings in the wider financial services industry.
- A detailed knowledge of Barclays Africa strategy and policies
- A detailed knowledge of the Credit card business and policies
- Detailed knowledge of consumer buying behavior, marketing techniques and evolving trends
- An understanding of customer segmentation theory and practice.
- A detailed understanding of industry, advisory, regulatory and professional bodies
- A good understanding of legislation related to financial services and channel delivery
- A good knowledge of constructing reports, executive summaries and briefs
Competencies (Maximum of 7)
- Able to deal professionally, confidently and effectively with staff at all levels, internally and externally
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to keep abreast of industry changes in both the business and marketing environments
- Communication skills both written and oral
- Business planning, business management and analytical skills.
- Basic numerical skills for calculation of statistics, figures and targets
Apply For Head Of HR Operations And Governance