Products MUST be ready (pallet and strap) on a timely manner before the delivery date.
Job Title: Plant Site Coordinator
- Review the previous day activities and continue from where you left of.
- Make sure the previous production is pallet, Dated and packed off the platform so the current production can begin.
- ALL palleted and strapped products MUST be stacked accordingly to create room/space for the current production. Stack products according to production dates.
- Provide site safety and security
- Controls hazardous working conditions and unsafe employee activities though interface with project management/supervisory personnel.
- Conducts regular walk through safety inspections of production areas to determine compliance with company rules and regulation.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization
- Ensure that both good and waste products are safely moved to designated areas on time.
- Ensure that the products are properly stacked
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skills; Candidate must be able to listen to and take instructions from the production team and adhere strictly to them
- Good numerical skill is also very essential for this position.
- High school or HND
How to Apply
Submit your CV to [email protected]
Closing Date : 30 – 08 – 2018
NB : Kindly use the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.