Posted on :
13 Feb, 2018
13 Feb, 2018
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) is a voluntary, not for profit organization that undertakes advocacy and service delivery in Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) in Ghana.
PPAG is a Member Association (MA) of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). It is governed by respectable volunteers who are the members of the Association. The Governing body, formulate policies which are implemented by staff.
Job Title: PROJECT OFFICER
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), and a leading provider of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) information and services, hereby invites result-oriented and committed person to apply for the following vacant position to be filled in the Association.
Position: PROJECT OFFICER
Report to: ZONAL MANAGER
Job Purpose: To implement the MIM Project
• To implement and coordinate activities of the MIM project in the Brong Ahafo Region
• To compile specific project reports and ensure timely submission of quality reports
• Ensure proper documentation of information in the Brong Ahafo Region
• Conduct periodic verifications of data at the project site
• Generate trends of project achievement and circulate same to the Zonal Manager and Zonal Staff for decision making
• Assist the Programme Coordinator in monitoring and supervision of projects in the Brong Ahafo Region
• To assist in the preparation and finalization of project reports (Monthly, Quarterly, Half year, Annual, IPPF and Donors)
• To assist the Programme Coordinator in the planning and preparation of the project site’s Annual Programme and Budget
• Assist the Zone in the development of innovative programmes and proposal for funding
• Perform any other duties assigned by Immediate Supervisor.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree in Social Sciences/ Sciences, Public Health or any other related field or its equivalent with a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
The person must ;
• Have good innovative, proactive and quantitative skills
• Have good working knowledge in the use of the computer
• Have very good presentation, communication, and report writing skills
• Be honest, transparent and reliable
• Have high sense of responsibility, accuracy and judgmental skills
• Have excellent human relations skills, be youth friendly and a team player
• Be able to work for long hours and under pressure
• Be able to work with little or no supervision and have an eye for details
• Be able to travel at short notices
Location: Brong Ahafo Region
How to Apply
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including two referees and cell phone numbers to: The Search Committee Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) P.O. Box AN 5756, Accra-North OR DROP IN AT: PPAG Head Office, Latebiokorshie, Nasia Road OR E-MAIL:
Closing Date: 20 February, 2018
• People living with HIV/AIDS and disability are eligible and encouraged to apply
• PPAG believes in Child and Vulnerable Adults’ protection policy
• Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.