Posted on :
4 Jul, 2018
4 Jul, 2018
The Audit Service of Ghana is inviting qualified Auditor for employment in the service.
Job Title: Auditor
• Undertake a variety of basic audits to confirm that transactions have been made in accordance with the rules and regulations and ascertain their accuracy and propriety.
• Collaborate with the Team Leader in the preparation of audit strategies and programmes for audit assignments.
• Maintain adequate current audit file (working papers).
• Prepare audit observations supported with adequate working papers for submission to the Team Leader.
• Ensure tasks are accomplished to meet deadlines.
• Undertake any other job that may be assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A First Degree in one of the relevant degrees plus ICA(G) part qualification or that of relevant professional bodies or issued by recognised institutions; or .
• A relevant Second Degree from a recognised institution.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How to Apply
Qualified persons with the requisite and relevant qualifications and experience should click the link below: Click Below To Apply Online
Please read the information below carefully.
To begin, you must Click on the New User Registration link above to register. Once your registration is successful, use your registered email and password to sign in to the portal. Follow the instruction provided to help in the application process Call any of the under-listed persons for further assistance 1. Alex Dodoo – 0244-644748 2. Richard Brobbey – 0246-715264 3. Frank Kontoh – 0243-204189
Closing Date: 27 July, 2018