The Administrative Officer will manage USP Ghana’s front desk and Laboratory inventory. The incumbent will also provide administrative and clerical support and project coordination to ensure effective and efficient operations.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Manage the front desk
- Manage General and Laboratory inventory
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
- Greet visitors and give them access to the facility where necessary
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Assist with procurement
- Provides general administrative support, including typing, copying, scanning, faxing, printing, and other administrative responsibilities.
- Provide logistics support for USP Ghana trainings.
- Keeps abreast of USP’s policies, mission, and activities; uses discretion in handling sensitive issues and in determining issues that require attention.
- Establishes and maintains files and records; handles sensitive files and correspondence in a manner consistent with the appropriate levels of confidentiality.
- Attends meetings and takes notes and tracks action items.
- Provides support for special projects as directed by supervisor.
Required Skills or Experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry a plus.
- Familiarity with scientific/technical terminology preferred.Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of proficiency with office technologies and computer applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, GroupWise, and the Internet.
- Readily learns new or specialty software applications.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Proven capability to productively support internal and external staff.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus.
- Conveys a professional image through their actions and behaviors.
How to Apply
Interested persons should send their CVs and Cover letters to [email protected]