Do you have what it takes to be a children’s entertainer? We are currently recruiting for science presenters/instructor’s to work with children in the Accra area. We are a start-up called Terrific Scientific Busters and we bring fun out of science combining education and entertainment.
We require reliable, enthusiastic, and very well organised individuals with great performing skills to present our science programmes to children between the ages 4 -12 years. Our science programmes take place in school clubs, assemblies and special events such as kids birthday parties! We are looking for (part-time) presenter to join our team of energetic and reliable and very hard working science instructors/presenters. Candidates must be inspirational, dynamic and have a keen interest in promoting fun, stimulating learning for children.
Job Title: Science Instructor / Party Entertainer
- To provide science club programmes to primary schools and educational establishments for children 4-12 years
- To provide party entertainment service to children through children birthday parties and popular children’s events.
- To be very responsible and well organised for all presentations.
- Have impeccable punctuation and reliability (excellent time management is crucial)
- To always work on and improve your performing skills
- Be confident and fluent with all scripts.
- To make learning fun and exciting for children
- Collaborate with team members and work effectively as a team
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and very hard working
Required Skills or Experience
- A passion for working with children
- Acting skills
- Good rapport with children
- Sense of humour to win the interest from children
- Confident presentational manner
- Scientific background or at least very strong knowledge
- Very good spoken English
- Have one year proven experience working with children aged between 4 -12 years (in entertainment, education, sporting setting etc.)
How To Apply
- Kindly apply with your CV and cover letter explaining how you meet the requirements as well as demonstrating your experience.
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Please note that given the likely high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.