Posted on :
3 Mar, 2021
3 Mar, 2021
The Bolgatanga Technical University is a public tertiary education institution established by the Technical Universities Act, 2016 (Act 922), as amended. The University was converted from a Polytechnic to a Technical University in April, 2020.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified applicants to fill the following staff vacancy in the University
Job Title: Planning Officer
• The Planning Officer shall be the head of the Planning Office of the University.
• The Planning Officer shall ensure that the office is organized in a manner to serve as the statistical data source of the University. Staff in this grade shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialization.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must hold a minimum of Masters’ Degree in a relevant field. A relevant Professional qualification would be an added advantage.
• Applicant must have at least eight (8) years post-qualification experience in a senior management position in a tertiary education, industry, or any relevant public service organization.
• Must have served in the grade of Senior Assistant Planning Officer for a minimum of four (4) years in a tertiary institution.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested qualified applicants may download Application Forms from the University’s website at www.bolgatu.edu.gh, for completion.
Click Here To Download Application Forms
The Completed Forms, Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant certificates should be forwarded to the following address not later than two (2) weeks after date of advertisement.
Bolgatanga Technical Unniversity
Closing Date: 24 May, 2021
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.