World Vision started working in Ghana in 1979. It currently implements 34 Area Development Programmes (ADPs) in all the 10 administrative regions in Ghana and seven major special projects. These directly benefit about two million people through health and nutrition, water and sanitation, education, food security, micro-enterprise development and Christian Commitments programmes.
Employment opportunities listed in this World Vision International website include:
- World Vision jobs throughout the world that are currently posted for international recruitment
- US-based jobs with World Vision International*
* Both World Vision International (WVI) and World Vision United States (WVUS) employ staff based in the United States. For US-based positions with WVUS, please see www.worldvision.org
- Please click the “World Vision International Jobs” button to view current employment opportunities.
- All applicants must apply using our online application system. CVs received via email will NOT be considered. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will contact only short-listed candidates.
- If this is your first time applying online to the World Vision International jobs website, click the link here and before applying, click the “Register” button at the top right side of the page. A “Help” button with step by step instructions is located at the top of the “Registration Page”.
- If you experience any technical difficulties while applying online, please contact the System Administration by clicking CONTACT WORLD VISION HERE.
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here