Posted on :
6 Oct, 2016
6 Oct, 2016
The Beige Group (TBG) is a Financial Services Provider with business interests in Banking, Insurance, Pensions and Investments.
TBG has responsibility for over USD$20bn of Clients Assets under its management, TBG remains committed to providing Financial Services that are aimed at enabling its growing clientele to accomplish their lifetime financial goals.
Our subsidiaries provide services which allow us to deliver a comprehensive range of financial options to our clients – be they individuals, companies, Trusts or Pension Funds across all markets in Ghana.
The Pensions arm of The BEIGE Group invites applications from suitably qualified persons to appoint as
Job Title: Managing Director – Pensions
The successful applicant will provide leadership and technical support to the growth of the company and be responsible for directing the activities of the company to meet strategic goals and objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop pensions policies and pensions benefits package
• Provide strategic direction for the company to meet performance goals and objectives
• Review fund strategy and ensure good scheme performance
• Supervise overall administration of pension schemes and liaise with Trustees and Pension managers
• Establish regular business performance, monitoring and reporting with remedial actions where necessary
• Lead in the development of new products and innovative ideas for business growth
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance related field is desirable
• A post graduate qualification or an MBA will be an added advantage
• Not less than 5 years working experience in the field 3 of which in senior management position
• GSE-Qualified persons would have an added advantage
• Proven and demonstrated leadership skills and evidence of previous involvement in strategic planning, development and implementation
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Must demonstrate high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Must be able to work within tight deadlines
How to Apply For the Job
Interested qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae (CV) to:
Closing Date: 19 September, 2016
More Jobs Below