Our client is one of the long-established and leading non-banking financial institutions in Ghana. It is licensed by the Bank of Ghana to carry on the business of savings and loans as defined by the Banking Act, 2004 (Act 673). The company has its head office in Accra with strategically-located branches in some of the major cities of the nation. The client is seeking to engage well-seasoned top level executives for strategic re-positioning of its business and operations. We are therefore looking to recruit executives who are very dynamic, results-oriented, competent, strategy-focused, and who are challenged to lead organizational transformation and development. The positions to be filled
Job Title: Head of Operations.
Summary of job responsibilities
- Responsible for the leadership and management of the retail business of the company in terms of operational efficiency brand projection, customer service excellence, and deposit mobilization for growth and sustainable profitability.
Essential duties and accountabilities
- Ensure good performance and excellent customer service
- Prepare monthly report on branch and business performance
- Conduct off-site reviews of branch returns
- Ensure compliance with Bank of Ghana regulations, management’s policies and operational procedures
- Reports to the Deputy Managing Director
- Develop strategic plan to drive the operations, products, services, and profitability
- Liaise with branches for operational logistics provision
- Coordinate support services to the branches by service providers
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Managing Director of the Deputy Managing Director
Relevant knowledge, competencies, and capabilities required
- Computer literacy and sound report writing skills
- Sound knowledge of banking laws, operations, processes, and practices
- Competency in T24 banking software is required as central, core, defining, and a must competence for the position.
- The Basel Accords and computer literacy are added advantages
- A minimum of master degree in banking and finance or equivalent with at least eight (8) years of relevant working experience
- Recognised professional qualification as a chartered banker – CIB –
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Extensive travel
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position – individual or multiple – please send your current and updated detailed CV, application cover letter, particulars of professional references, current and functional e-mail and cell phone details to:
A&A Consult on [email protected] or [email protected]
The deadline for the receipt of your CV is Thursday 6th October 2016.
Only qualified and short-listed candidates would be contacted for interviews.
For additional information, please contact 027-706-0611 / 026-569-7961 or send mail to [email protected] or [email protected]