Posted on :
25 Feb, 2019
25 Feb, 2019
The Abri Group of Companies, is a US based Real Estate Company with a branch in Ghana – Abri Properties. We are looking motivated individuals to join our growing Team of Realtors in our Ghana office.
Job Title: Real Estate Sales
If you are a goal-driven, service-oriented entrepreneur who is serious about success and can sell or rent 10-20 properties a year, then a career with the Abri is the right choice. Our prestigious background, tech tools, wide network and experience can help open doors for you locally and internationally.
You spend 40-60% of your time on the road; your office is wherever you are! not where your broker is. Abri provides the technology to run your operation from your smartphone, and an on-demand support team to help you along the way.
Real estate career is challenging, but rewarding and offers growth opportunity for the right individual. If you think you’re the individual that’s ready to step into the world of real estate with Abri, Contact us to schedule an appointment to learn about our company and how to join us. Come with your ambition! The sky is your limit.
· Subscribe and Belong to the REALTOR Brand and Global Community
· Top-notch education and business coaching
· Agent Support
· Reliable Cutting Edge Technology with innovative mobile technology includes CRMs, CMAs (future)
· Subscribed Leads
· In house leads
· Forms, contacts, design templates
· Prospect leads and build a client base.
· Assist clients & help them purchase, rent, list and sell residential or commercial real estate
· Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
· Host open houses and other events. Also attend industry events
· Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
· Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
· Verify and disclose property facts to clients
· 1-2 years previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields preferred but not required.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or HND
· Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
· Ability to build rapport with clients
· Strong negotiation skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in computer use, internet and social media
· Must have a Car
· Must be a able to Drive and have a valid Driver’s License
· Must own a laptop and a smartphone with camera pixels over 16 megapixels or digital camera.
The qualified candidate will exhibit the following capabilities and attributes:
· Prospecting skills
· Motivation for sales
· Meeting sales goals
· Closing Skills
· Selling to Customer Needs
· Negotiation and language skills
· Financial skills
How to Apply
Please apply only if you are serious about the real growth opportunity in the real estate business! No Part-timers!
Email – [email protected]