Posted on :
12 Jan, 2023
12 Jan, 2023
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools, and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are a possibility.
Job Title: HR & Administrative Officer
To deliver operational and administrative support services through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Customer Service – 50%
· Authorize and process all requests from project staff in the area of Sales support, recruitment, and selection, and training within the required authorities and standards as agreed with the line manager.
· Respond to routine correspondence from internal/external customers relating to an area of project management support and HR.
· Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
· Maintain recruitment database and correspond with potential applicants; including feedback letters within timelines
· Deal with and respond to queries/complaints from staff regarding specific areas of Project Administrative and HR services
· Assisting with Induction of new employees -undertake on-boarding/day 1 HR induction for new employees; ensuring new joiners receive appropriate new joiner documentation, opening of bank account etc
Administrative Support – 45%
team Management – 5%
Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)