Abt. Associates Inc., a US based company, is implementing the PMI/ USAID–funded VectorLink Project, Ghana. IRS as a component of VectorLink Project has been implemented in Ghana since 2008 in some selected districts in the Northern Region.
Job Title: Data Entry Assistant x34
Abt Associates is currently seeking qualified individuals to fill temporary positions of a Data Entry Assistant (34 positions). Successful candidates will be contracted for up to 3 months. Candidates that live in any of the districts mentioned below will have an added advantage.
Bunkpurugu – Yunyoo, Chereponi, East Mamprusi (Gambaga), Gushegu, Karaga, Kumbungu, Mamprugu Moagduri (Kubori), West Mamprusi (Wungu).
Responsibilities of Data Entry Assistant
- Enter data collected during the project activities into a project database.
- Perform regular data cleaning.
- Address data collections errors.
- Generate and print various data reports from the database when requested.
- File all completed data forms according to project data filing protocols.
- Support relevant sessions of trainings of seasonal workers.
- Conduct data collection verification exercises in the communities when required.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of Diploma in computer science, data management or any other related field.
- Previous experience in data entry and management is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in English and one or more Northern Ghanaian Language will be an advantage.
- Comfortable using MS Access and MS Excel applications.
- Previous experience in IRS activities is an added advantage.
Females are strongly encouraged to apply!
How to Apply
To apply for the position, please submit an application letter and CV based on the instructions below:
- Send your application documents to the following email [email protected] (Please indicate the position and job title in the subject line of the email).
- Emails without district and Job title will not be considered.
- Deliver by hand to the PMI VectorLink Project/Abt Associates Inc. office located near VSO office off the SSNIT FLATS Junction, Waterson road/Kalpohine, Estates – Tamale.
- Deadline for submission of applications: 5 PM, 20th December, 2018.
- Females are particularly encouraged to apply.