Posted on :
6 Aug, 2020
6 Aug, 2020
Abt Associates is seeking to recruit a Regional Director/West Africa (RD/WA).
Job Title: Regional Director
• The Regional Director wil oversee all implementation of project activities, management of project staff, liaising and collaborating with USAID and US Embassy offices through out the region and coordinate with other partner and stakeholder organsiations, lead the regional strategy and all activities and staff related to the identification and facilitation of trade and investment opportunities within the region and develop partnerships with key private sector players and institutions to improve the business operating environment within their region.
• S/he will oversee the establishment and management of systems for project reporting, operations and implementation of ATIP objectives
Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidates must have an MBA or Master’s degree and 15+ years experience in business or other relevant field and at least 5 years of experience in a senior management and leadership role in international development programmes in Africa.
• Oversight of multiple offices or country branches preferred
• Fluent English and proficient French are required
How To Apply
Interested candidates may send a CV and covering letter to:
Please include the position title and “ATIP” in the subject line of the email. One email per position application
Closing Date: 21 August, 2020