Posted on :
8 Dec, 2017
8 Dec, 2017
Abt. Associates Inc., a US based company, is implementing the PMI/ USAID–funded VectorLink Project, Ghana. IRS as a component of VectorLink Project has been implemented in Ghana since 2008 in some selected districts in the Northern Region.
Currently, Abt Associates is implementing Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS) in Seven selected districts in the Northern region: Kumbungu, West Mamprusi, East Mamprusi, Mamprugu/Moagduri, Bunkpurugu-Yunyoo, Karaga, Gushegu, districts.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill temporary positions as Data Entry Assistant (23 positions). Successful candidates will be contracted for not more than 3 months. Candidates that live in any of the districts mentioned above will have an added advantage.
Job Title: Data Entry Assistant (23 positions).
Responsibilities of Data Entry Assistant
• Enter house-to-house mobilization, Direct Observation of Spray (DOS) and Spray data into the AIRS
• Perform regular data cleaning to ensure quality data for spray operations decision making.
• Address data collections errors.
• Generate and print house-to-house mobilization, DOS and Spray data report from AIRS database for spray teams when needed.
• File all house-to-house mobilization, DOS and spray data cards according to project filing protocols.
• Support spray operators training.
• Support in the usage of Data Collection Verification (DCV) forms.
Qualification Required & Experience
Requirements for Data Entry Assistant position
• Minimum of Diploma in computer science, management or any other related field.
• Previous experience in data entry and management is an advantage.
• Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
• Proficiency in English and one or more Northern Ghanaian Language will be an advantage.
• Comfortable in the use of MS office application especially MS Access and MS Excel.
• Previous experience in IRS activities is an added advantage
Location: Kumbungu, West Mamprusi, East Mamprusi, Mamprugu/Moagduri, Bunkpurugu-Yunyoo, Karaga, Gushegu
How to Apply
• Please look through the above mentioned operational sites/ sub-districts and select any one where you wish to be considered for the position of an IEC Assistant and state this in your application letter.
• Application letters that do not have specific sites/ sub-districts stated will not be considered.
You can send your application letter and CV to the following addresses:
1. Deliver your application by hand to the Abt Associates Inc. Office building located near VSO office, off the SSNIT Road Junction, Kalpohine Estates, Tamale.
2. Submit your application to the Security Guards at the District or Sub-district office of the PMI VectorLink Project in the aforementioned sites/ subdistricts.
3. Send your applications to the following email: [email protected] (Please indicate the position and district in the subject line of the email. Emails without district and Job title will not be considered)
Closing Date: 22 December, 2017 Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Females are particularly encouraged to apply.