Posted on :
6 Aug, 2020
6 Aug, 2020
Abt Associates is seeking to recruit a Regional Operations and Finance Director/WA (ROFD/WA).
Job Title: Regional Operations and Finance Director
• The ROFD is responsible for project financial and administrative management for the financial and administrative management for the region, supervision and oversight of support staff, and establishment of systems and procedures required for compliance with USAID regulations and Abt policies.
• S/he will implement and oversee programme activities in finance/budgeting, grants and subcontract management, payroll, human resources, logistics administration, information technology, and procurement.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidates must have a Master’s Degree and a minimum of 12 years experience in finance, business, accounting or other relevant field and at least 5 years of experience managing project finance and administration for USAID programmes
• Expertise in USAID contracts, grants management and compliance regulations required
• Fluent English and proficient French are required
How To Apply
Interested candidates may send a CV and covering letter to:
Please include the position title and “ATIP” in the subject line of the email. One email per position application
Closing Date: 21 August, 2020