Posted on :
21 Dec, 2016
21 Dec, 2016
Abt. Associates Inc., a US based company, is implementing the PMI/ USAID–funded African Indoor Residual Spraying (AIRS) program. AIRS has been implemented in in Ghana since 2008 in some selected districts in the Northern Region.
Job Title: Store Assistants (19 Positions)
Currently, Abt Associates is implementing Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS) in Six selected districts in the Northern region: Kumbungu, West Mamprusi, East Mamprusi, Mamprugu/Moagduri,Bunkpurugu-Yunyoo, Karaga, districts.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill temporary positions as Store Assistants
• Keep records of all materials moving in and out of stores using Stock Cards, Request and Delivery Forms, Store Ledger etc.
• Ensure that all used materials (eg. Empty Sachets, Nose masks etc) add up to the quantities issued and used
• Ensure that all insecticides moving out of stores are properly labeled and serialized to avoid any pilferage.
• Ensure the store is kept clean and items neatly packed on pallets.
• Be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
• Carry out weekly inventory
• Take good care of all project properties at all times
• Assist the Site Manager if the need arises.
Qualification Required & Experience
• DBS/WASSCE certificate or higher
• Relevant work experience.
• Possession of a valid motor riders license is an added advantage
Location: Kumbungu, West Mamprusi, East Mamprusi, Mamprugu/Moagduri,Bunkpurugu-Yunyoo, Karaga
How to Apply for The Job
Please look through the above mentioned districts and select any one where you wish to be considered for the position of Logistics Assistant and state this in your application letter. Application letters that do not have specific district will not be considered.
You can send your application letter and CV by any of the methods stated below. Please choose only one method and apply through that method, do not use both methods to apply:
Send your applications to the following email:
[email protected] (Please indicate the position and district in the subject line of the email. Emails without district and Job title will not be considered)
You can also deliver your application by hand to the Abt Associates Inc. Office building located near VSO office off the SSNIT Road Junction Kalpohine, Estates Tamale.
Closing Date: 10 January, 2017
Applications submitted after this date will not be considered. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Females are particularly encouraged to apply.