Posted on :
7 Nov, 2019
7 Nov, 2019
Abt Associates, a global leader in research and implementation of technical assistance programmes in agriculture, economic growth, governance and health, seeks highly qualified candidates for the anticipated five-year USAID-funded Ghana Trade and Investment Activity.
Job Title: Investment Specialist (#400)
• Developing and implementing a strategy whereby the project attracts multi-national achor investors and retailers to Ghana and more generally, facilitates increased capital investment in high-value crops
• Experience advising international and local investors is required
• Experience working in an investment firm or financial institution is desired, as well as a track record of investment facilitation in the agriculture sector
Qualification Required & Experience
• A university degree in Agriculture, business administration, economics, marketing, social sciences or a related field
• A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in one or more of the areas listed below
• Experience on a USAID-funded project is highly preferred
Location: Accra and Tamale
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] Please include the position number and “SME Development Specialist” in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 30 November, 2019