Posted on :
7 Nov, 2019
7 Nov, 2019
Abt Associates, a global leader in research and implementation of technical assistance programs in agriculture, economic growth, governance and health, seeks highly qualified candidates for the anticipated five-year USAID-funded Ghana Trade and Investment Activity.
Job Title: SME Development Specialist (#100)
• Using a market systems approach, support entrepreneurs to scale their businesses, attract financing and compete in increasingly demanding markets
• Adopting holistic market systems approaches to support SMEs in adpoting improved technologies and practices and developing better linkages between producers and markets
Qualification Required & Experience
• A university degree in Agriculture, business administration, economics, marketing, social sciences or a related field
• A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in one or more of the areas listed below
• Experience on a USAID-funded project is highly preferred
Location: Accra and Tamale
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] Please include the position number and “SME Development Specialist” in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 30 November, 2019