Posted on :
23 Jan, 2017
23 Jan, 2017
Access Development Ltd and its subsidiary AD Water Services Ltd (ADWS) train and equip water borehole drilling businesses and water service delivery businesses to improve community water supply.
ADWS is expanding operations with the goal of becoming one of Ghana’s leading rural water delivery companies. ADWS is supported by Access Development Ltd that manufactures industry-related drilling tools, equipment and hand pumps in Savelugu, Tamale.
Job Title: Project Manager – Rural Water Service Delivery
• AD Water Services Ltd is seeking a Project Coordinator to be responsible for leading and managing a team to deliver high-quality reliable water supply for our rural clients.
• The project coordinator will oversee the activities of quality control staff and contractors and liaise with District and Community leadership.
• The project will establish a sustainable water service delivery structure for more than 100 communities providing them with a safe reliable water supply supported by payments for service delivery.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BS/BA in a relevant discipline.
• At least 8 years of practical experience working in rural Ghana, 2 years in management.
• Experience working closely with District Government
• Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours.
• Willingness to live and work in rural Ghana
Location: Daboase, Western Region
How to Apply
To Apply please send cover letter and resume with either Project Manager or Operations Manager in the subject line to:
Closing Date: 31 January, 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.