We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
Job Title: Barister
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for providing warm, friendly and welcoming customer service and responding to all requests in a high pressure environment.
- Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, grinding and blending coffee beans,
- You will be responsible for making and serving outstanding beverages – primarily brewing coffee and tea with efficiency and consistency and serving them to guest.
- Providing excellent customer service by engaging with guest, taking orders, and answering questions.
- Operating cash registers, processing payments, and POS machines.
- Maintaining hygiene of the coffee bar and equipment always.
- Preparing and presenting food items, such as pastries and sandwiches.
- Assisting with inventory management by ensuring adequate stock levels and reporting any shortages.
- Be able to explain drink options and serve drinks to tables in the bar.
- Following health and safety standards and procedures always.
- Reporting any issues or concerns to the management team.
- Multi-linguistic is preferred. Always follows all Company guidelines, policies, and procedures, including HACCP protocols.
- Coffee art a bonus.
Your Skills and Experience include:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in a coffee shop or restaurant.
- Knowledge of different types of coffee beans, brewing methods, and latte art.
- Ability to operate coffee equipment, such as espresso machines and grinders.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain hygiene.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple orders simultaneously.
- Availability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Attention to detail, reliability and responsibility.
- Positive and can-do attitude, with a flair for sales.
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists! Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists.
Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other.
We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
We are currently seeking a Passionate, results-oriented Professional to fill the position of a Barista.
We have an exciting team ready to demonstrate their skills and support you to get the work done to achieve hotel and organisational objectives.
Just be genuine, human, warm and take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent