We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. To discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
Job Title: Bar Manager
What you will be doing:
- Supervise operation of all bars in the Hotel to maximize profitability, minimize liability, and conform to alcoholic beverage regulations.
- Oversee and manage labor vs sales for all staff.
- Work to continuously improve cost control measures relating to the beverage program by monitoring purchasing procedures, ensuring accurate inventory when placing orders and managing deadstock items already in house and review sales of menu items each week.
- Participate in beverage inventory each month and ensure accurate counting and data entry. Coordinate with sommelier to ensure beverage inventory is merged, complete, and turned in on time.
- Coordinate monthly beverage education and training with Director of Food and Beverage.
- Develop Beverage/Food training for staff on menu items, new product and refreshing knowledge.
- Oversee bartender schedule including hiring, training, team meetings and requests off to make sure all operations are appropriately staffed for volume of business.
- Maintain real time tracking of beverage cost via invoice and sales entry into Beverage Trackers
Your Skills and Experience include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a management role in the bar operation or similar high-end hospitality setting.
- Diploma/degree in Business or Hospitality Management.
- Proven track record of managing and developing teams to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with staff and customers.
- Thorough knowledge of food and beverage service, including wine and spirits.
- Extensive beverage knowledge including traditional cocktails and new, on-trend beverages.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists! Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists.
Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other.
We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
We are currently seeking a Passionate, results-oriented Professional to fill the position of a Bar Manager.
We have an exciting team ready to demonstrate their skills and support you to get the work done to achieve hotel and organisational objectives.
Just be genuine, human, warm and take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.